Detailed information on personal data processing
v.1.1 of 22.02.2021
Information obligation based on Article 13 GDPR
sacredforest.eu online store belongs to Thomas Harmony company incorporated in Poland.
Thomas Harmony is fully obliged to respect your privacy and protect any information you provide. The information provided by you is used only to process orders that can be placed by you at sacredforest.eu, notify you of significant changes on our website and occasionally inform you about relevant products or services offered based on our direct marketing approach and your communication preferences.
We will not transfer your personal data to third parties for marketing or research purposes. It should be remembered that we may store any data provided by the user on said website, even if the user does not complete their registration by clicking on "Register a new account". Your contact details and information may be used to contact you to ask why you have not completed the registration. You have a right to access, correct, block and delete your data any time.
Our main goal in collecting your personal data is to ensure that you can efficiently and effectively use our website. It enables us to provide services and functionalities that meet your expectations.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The Controller, meaning the entity deciding on the way your personal data is used, is Thomas Harmony (hereinafter referred to as "Thomas Harmony") with its registered office in 81-597 Gdynia, ul. Leopolda Staffa 11C/27, Poland.
Who can you contact to learn more about the processing your personal data by Thomas Harmony?
If you have questions concerning the processing of your personal data by Thomas Harmony you can contact us by writing to email@example.com
Who did we receive your personal data from?
Your personal data was obtained directly from you when you filled out an order form necessary to make a purchase in sacredforest.eu online store or when you provided your e-mail address on the store's website for the purpose of sending you the Newsletter.
For what purpose and on what basis is Thomas Harmony processing your personal data?
We are entitled to process your personal data because it is necessary to perform a contract between us or to pursue our legitimate interests, to:
- conclude a contract of purchase of goods at the store;
- provide you with our commercial offer via e-mail, with your additional consent;
- process your inquiries and reports;
- process possible complaints and provide repair services;
We may also process your personal data based on a legitimate interest to:
- analyse and manage your activity at sacredforest.eu to adapt the services and content to your individual preferences;
- conduct marketing of our own services;
- recover amounts due;
- conduct court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- contact you for the purposes related to a contract for the purchase of goods;
Thomas Harmony is entitled to process your personal data with your consent to:
- save data in cookie files;
- collect data from sacredforest.eu;
You may withdraw your consent at any time and demand that your data be deleted.
Do you need to provide your personal data to Thomas Harmony?
Providing your personal data is necessary to fulfill your request regarding the conclusion of a contract for the purchase of goods at our store, process inquiries, services and possible complaints.
Why do we need your particular data?
- we need your first name, last name, phone number to contact you in order to answer your inquiries and to perform a contract for the sales of goods.
- we need your e-mail address to contact you in order to answer your inquiries, to perform a contract for the sales of goods and to provide repair services, and, subject to an additional consent, to send marketing information via newsletter.
- we need your delivery address and business data to send the purchased goods, process a complaint and issue an invoice or a proforma document.
What are your rights with respect to Thomas Harmony?
We guarantee that we will respect all your rights:
The right to access your personal data, rectify, delete, limit its processing, the right to transfer it, not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing.
Your may exercise:
- the right to rectify data: if you notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- the right to have your data deleted: if your data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected by Thomas Harmony; you withdraw your consent to the processing; you raise an objection against the processing of your personal data; your data is processed contrary to the law; your data should be deleted to meet the obligation resulting from the law; or your data was collected by providing electronic services to a child.
- the right to have your data transferred: if the processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of your consent or an agreement concluded with you and this processing is carried out automatically.
As the store user, you have the right and may personally edit any information on your store account. Then, you are solely responsible for the correctness of such information. When editing said information, you are responsible for:
- protecting your account against unauthorized access;
- logging out of the account when you are not using it;
- keeping your login details confidential.
Who does Thomas Harmony provide your personal data to?
Your personal data is not shared outside the company and it is used only by our employees to perform the concluded contract for the purchase of goods and repair services, process complaints or, subject to additional consent, send a newsletter containing marketing information.
How long is your personal data stored for?
Thomas Hardy stores your personal data for the term of the contract and after it is terminated if there is a risk of pursuing claims related to its performance.
The personal data processed for marketing purposes can be processed only for the term of the binding contract or until you raise a valid objection.
Where is the collected personal data stored?
Your personal data is stored on a secure store server located in the European Economic Area (EEA), currently in Poland.
Where is your personal data processed automatically?
Your personal data is processed automatically only on the store's website: sacredforest.eu, on a secure store server located in the European Economic Area (EEA), currently in Poland.